The Painter Sisters Painting Co. is an innovative employment-based social enterprise initiative of Atira Women’s Resource Society to provide training and employment opportunities for women who have barriers to employment. The goals of the project are:
- to provide women with a skill that allows them to regain entry to full-time employment where employment opportunities are flexible and in high demand; and
- to attain financial independence and consequently contribute to the economy, versus being supported.
- A woman
- Have barriers to employment
- Committed to completing a pre-apprenticeship entry level training course and working for The Painter Sisters Painting Company
- Also subject to funding approval
For more information on the program or to hire The Painter Sisters, please contact Corinthian at 604.331.1407 (x.113)